The Road to Roota Theory vs. Secret Investment Pools, CMKX Settlements and Global Settlement Theories
For over a year I have been hearing from people who claim to be "invested" in Secret Investment Pools, CMKX Settlements and World Global Settlements. Apparently, years ago these investors gave money to some well connected insiders with the assurance that their small investments would pay off in handsome riches when the Banksters were taken down and we returned to the Gold Standard.
Discounting the "insider information" aspect of this scenario, they all seem like very decent people who are well aware of the evils of fiat money and the control the banking cabal has over our lives.
I was recently sent a recorded conference call that some of these "investors" had to discuss the status of their investments.
You can find that recording here:
First, let me state that even though they talk about and believe many things that I have laid out in the Road to Roota Analysis, I don't think that these "funds" will ever be realized as windfall profits for these investors. Yes, I do believe that these funds ARE REAL but I think these investors are massively underestimating the consequences that we will encounter when fiat money ENDS...as it surely will.
The first thing they must understand is that our global markets and economy for the last 40 years has been secretly manipulated by a handful of people...some good and some bad. The abuse of the fiat monetary system was not by chance, done out of greed or even stupidity...it was all by design.
This design was created by a handful of very important Americans...many of which worked for the Federal Reserve starting with Alan Greenspan and his mentor, then Fed Chairman Arthur Burns. This design is the back bone of the Road to Roota Theory which can be found here:
The plan in the Road to Roota Theory was to destroy the banking cabal by first massively abusing the US Dollar by cranking up the printing presses beyond anyone's belief all the while using this money to build homes, buildings, factories and infrastructure. Once the world's population begins to finally stop accepting the fiat Dollar the plug will be pulled and all paper assets and debt will be erased in a grand derivative implosion removing the power from the banking cabal once and for all.
This theory is amazingly similar to the scenario painted in this conference call except for two VERY important difference. In the Road to Roota analysis...
1) ALL FORMS OF FIAT ARE DESTROYED... NOT REALLOCATED.
2) THERE IS A DIFFERENT REALLOCATION METHOD...ONE THAT IS MORE FAIR, MORE VIABLE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE THE WORLD TO BUY INTO IT.!
IN A WAY IT IS AN "ORGANIC" METHOD OF RESTARTING OUR MONETARY SYSTEM!
Nobody comes out of this situation better off because they had the inside connections to certain people who were in on the plot all along. The Fed Boston comic "Wishes and Rainbows" and "The Road to Roota Teachers Guide" are VERY clear on this issue with these references in mind:
Wishes and Rainbows: www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/wishes.pdf
THE ROAD TO ROOTA: www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/roota.pdf
1) EVERYONE wants a colored flower for themselves but in the end it is Roota (Greenspan) who gets to decide how the colored flowers are allocated. His choice is difficult but he decides to allocate the flower according to age from the oldest to the youngest because it was the most fair way. This can be achieved through the Social Security system accounts and is why Greenspan was put in charge of fixing it in the 1970's. There are no side investors or special people who are allocated more than others.
2) The allocation method aligns with Greenspan's two original charges when he was elected as the head of the Council of Economic Advisers by Gerald Ford...to control the newly unbacked fiat dollar AND TO FIX THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM! He controlled the dollar by rigging the currency and commodity (gold especially) markets with the computer programs he had invented in the 1960's and he's about to fix social security by allocating the United States new Gold backed currency via the Social Security system.
3) The "Road to Roota Teachers Guide" is full of questions on this issue: "What were some of the methods of distribution suggested by the Pebble People?", "Is it a fair system?", "Will the Pebblepeople accept Roota's distribution system?","The Mayor announces that since the colored flowers are so rare and valuable they are going to be used as money"
4) The most important thing that these "investors" are overlooking is that the Implementation of the Gold Standard plan was a very honorable way to both destroy the banking cabal and redistribute the wealth of the world in a more fair and equitable way. There is no room for favorites in either of the Nobel Prize winning economic theories that this plan was based off:
The Golden Rule of Asset Allocation
The Road to the Golden Age
Just look at what is written in the sand in the 1982 version of the comic and then in the 2007 version when Roota was trying to figure out how to allocate the flowers in "Wishes and Rainbows". The first has many elements of "The Road to the Golden Age" Theory and the second is clearly 11+9 or 911 symbolic of destroying the "Bad Guys".
THAT IS THE SECRET HELD FOR SO LONG BY ALAN GREENSPAN, STEPHEN DEVAUX, RON PAUL AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD GUYS.
IF these funds are real (which I believe they are in fiat terms) and if these "investors" will be given an unequal portion of the new wealth of the world....then they would become the NEW WEALTHY ELITE and the master plan to reallocate the world's wealth away from a concentrated few will have failed.
No. I believe that WE THE PEOPLE will be able to choose how the new Gold backed currency will be allocated within the US and I believe it will be done according to the original plan...according to how much you have paid into the Social Security System. These will be Gold backed dollars and it is the only way WE THE PEOPLE will accept the distribution method.
I'm sorry to all you honest investors expecting payouts and you don't have to believe me but I think you would have been better off investing in real gold and silver coins instead of betting that you will come out of this chaos better than others.
The real interesting part of this entire conversation is that I AGREE with all of it except their final conclusion. The belief that the fiat money that was used and abused by both the Good Guys and the Bad Guys will retain value and be backed by commodities AFTER the global implosion of fiat money does not hold water. There are just too many derivatives, too many "dark pools", too many dollars held by other nations and of course too many counterfeit 100's with factories around the world mass producing which the US Treasury pretends they don't know how to make 100's!
Not even Alan Greenspan was sure that the people of the US would agree to his reallocation plan. He had no idea if his social security reallocation plan would work.
This line from page 6 of "The Road to Roota- A Teacher Guide" best sums up the problem with reallocating the new money the way these "investor" seem to think it will...
"WILL THE PEBBLEPEOPLE ACCEPT ROOTA'S DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM? WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN IF THEY DON'T?"
I'd like to suggest to the good people who have "invested" in these funds go take a pole from everyone they know who is NOT invested and ask them this question:
"If you lost everything you currently own in the global financial system in the blink of an eye, would you agree to a reallocation system that benefited some of us who had inside information years ago that this was going to happen?"
I think you know the answer.
The reallocation system must be FAIR to everyone regardless of if they KNEW what was happening or not.
There is ONLY one way this will end...our new form of money cannot be "decided on" by anybody. Gold and Silver are already the money of the United States of America.
Again the Fed Boston Points the way with their publication "Banking Basics":
And, as written in the Fed Boston's releases, the collapse of the global financial system will END all trade between nations for a while so there's no need for "Global Settlements" of fiat currency. All fiat and electronic assets and debts will be washed away in the derivative meltdown. There will be no payouts for investors or nations. This was OUR PLAN all along... to REMOVE those who tried to destroy our great nation.
So WE decide the rules and now it is time to END the game.
Every nation must take care of themselves for a while. You can all do it. China doesn't "need" the US consumer...they have over a billion consumers of their own! Poor nations strangled by debt will now be FREE to create their own vision of the future.
As for the US...time to bring everyone home from every nation around the world. No more wars, no more Globalization, no more devouring the other nations natural resources. It is time to REMEMBER what our founding fathers gave us over 200 years ago.
A FREE REPUBLIC!
For all you "investors" in the COMING GLOBAL MONETARY CHAOS...please don't take my analysis of the end game as as bad thing. Celebrate that our future is very bright...
...it's just going to be bright for EVERYONE!
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.