Silver Manipulation Quiz
1) Which monetary metal is the MOST manipulated on a daily basis by the banking cabal?
d) None of the above
2) The definition of the "US Dollar" as first defined in the Coinage Act of 1792 is equal to:
a) 1 oz of Silver based on the average weight of a worn Spanish Peso.
b) Three hundred and seventy-one grains and four sixteenth parts of a grain of pure, standard silver.
c) 1/20 oz of .999 fine $20 St. Gaudens Gold Coin
d) 23.22 grains (1.505 g) of gold
3) Why did Warren Buffett sell all of his physical silver holdings in the 1st quarter of 2006?
a) He thought silver was overvalued and wanted to lock in a profit
b) He did not think the future of silver was bright
c) He swapped it to buy gold
d) He handed it over to the banking cabal when they blackmailed him.
4) What is the real Silver to Gold ratio in above ground supplies?
a) 50-1 (50x more silver than gold)
b) 20-1 (20x more silver than gold)
c) 1-1 (same amount of silver as gold)
d) 1-5 (5x more gold than silver)
5) According to the USGS at current consumption rates how many years of silver supply are left in the ground?
a) 16 years
b) 20 years
c) 50 years
d) 125 years
6) How long has the CFTC had an open investigation into the manipulation of the COMEX silver market?
a) 6 months
b) 12 months
c) 24 months
d) over 48 months
7) The best way to fake gold bars is to fill them with Tungsten. What metal would be the most likely choice to make fake silver bars with?
8) On December 31, 2007 how many physical ounces of silver did the iShares Silver ETF (SLV) deposit into inventory only to remove it all the following business day to "cook the books" at the end of their fiscal year?
a) 5 tonnes
b) 20 tonnes
c) 200 tonnes
d) More than 500 tons
9) Why aren't there as many reports of fake silver coins as there are of fake gold coins?
a) Silver coins are harder to counterfeit
b) Silver coins are easier to test for fraud
c) Silver coins are too cheap
d) Silver coins are too rare
10) According to Ted Butler, who is holds the gigantic over-sized silver short position on the COMEX?
a) JP Morgan
b) Goldman Sachs
d) The Rothschilds
11) In the last 6 years how many investigations have been announced by the CFTC into silver market manipulation?
12) Why will the industrial demand for silver continue to be strong even if the price of silver rises dramatically?
a) Demand for silver is relatively "inelastic" in its industrial applications
b) Manufacturers have ample access to the credit markets to raise money
c) Consumers will always buy products that use silver (like flat-screen TV's)
d) Silver is vital in military applications
13) In the early 1980's how were the Hunt Brothers forced to liquidate their silver holdings?
a) The government told them to
b) The COMEX changed their rules
c) They were found guilty of market manipulation
d) They liquidated by choice to book a gain on the trade
14) Why does the FDA want to ban the use of colloidal silver as an antibiotic?
a) It turns people blue
b) It isn't as safe as prescription antibiotics
c) It isn't proven to kill harmful bacteria while not affecting the human body
e) They are afraid it would become too popular
15) Why would the US military have any interest in controlling the silver markets?
a) Silver is a vital metal in used in military technology
b) Control of the price of scarce resources is a strategic objective of the US Government
c) A skyrocketing silver price would call into question the strength of the US Dollar
d) All of the above
16) Why has the US put road blocks in front of silver mining companies from developing domestic silver mines?
a) There are environmental regulations that must be met
b) There are no silver shortages in the world so development is not a priority
c) The US plan is to use all foreign silver deposits before developing our own
e) The US does not have any large domestic silver deposits
17) Two days after silver trader Andrew Mcguire was announced as having email and voice mail proof that JP Morgan was conspiring to rig the silver markets what happened to him?
a) He was praised as a hero by the CFTC because they finally had solid proof of silver market manipulation.
b) The news agencies all around the world spread the word that the silver market was rigged.
c) All the silver mining companies filed law suits against JP Morgan for silver market manipulation
d) Him and his wife were victims of a likely attempted murder and ended up in the hospital.
18) According to Jeffery Christian of CPM group, what is the justification for JP Morgan and HSBC to have gigantic short positions on the COMEX futures and options markets?
a) They are "bona fide hedgers" of physical metal.
b) They are all hedged by paper long positions.
c) They are facilitators of the central banks.
d) They are smarter than all other traders.
19) Where did the banking cabal find the physical silver needed to continue the market rigging operations throughout the 1990's and 2000's even though all market participants knew there was a massive supply deficit?
a) Silver recycled from photographic processing
b) China was secretly supplying the world with hidden silver
c) Silver reclaimed from part of the Manhattan Project
d) People recycling their silverware and silver tea sets
20) What happened to all the physical silver that was stored in the COMEX vault under building 7 of the World Trade Center on 911?
a) It disintegrated into dust just like the building.
b) It was removed seconds before the building imploded
c) It was recovered from the rubble during the clean-up
d) Nobody has come forward with a credible answer so it remains a mystery to this day.
YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE SILVER MANIPULATION QUIZ...now check your knowledge:
ANSWERS: Silver Manipulation Quiz
I invite you to sign up for FREE Updates on the Road to Roota by using the below form...
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.